Galt Eggstravaganza and Kite Day Seller Agreement
Saturday, April 1, 2023
9 AM - 2 PM
McFarland Living History Ranch
8899 Orr Road Galt, Ca
* Gate opens for seller unloading at 7:00 AM on Saturday, April 1, 2023 Booths must be set-up and ready by 9:00 AM
* NO vehicles will be allowed to enter the seller's area after 8:00 AM. All vehicles must vacate the vendor are and park in the parking lot. No vehicles will be allowed to remain in the vendor area.
* Event hours are 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
* Event closes at 2:00 PM for customers and sellers may begin to breakdown their booths. Once your booth is broken down, you may bring in your vehicle to load.
* All sellers must be packed and off the grounds by 5:00 PM
* Booths are assigned on a first-come first-serve basis
* Booths are $25 for a 10' x 10' space or $40 for a 10' x 20' space IF PAID FOR IN ADVANCE. Payment must be received by the event promoter before space will be reserved.
* Booths (if available) will cost $40 for a 10' x 10' or $75 for a 10' x 20' space if purchased the day of the event. Cash only accepted on the day of the Faire.
* Aisles must be kept clear at all times. Your merchandise must stay within your assigned space.
* Sellers must remain open until 2:00 PM
* All spaces must be clean and clear by 5:00 PM
* NO vendors are allowed to sell any food or drinks. ONLY contracted food trucks are allowed to sell food and/or drinks.
* Gas-filled balloons, guns, ammunition, fireworks, contraband, pornography or political items may NOT be offered for sale.
* Offensive materials such as Nazi-related or white supremacy memorabilia shall not be sold or displayed at our event.
* No animals or animal parts or items which are prohibited for sale by the Endangered Species Act may be sold.
* It is the responsibility of Seller to know and abide by the Endangered Species Act and pay any fines for violation. For detailed information regarding restricted specific items visit http://www.fws.gov
CANOPIES / SUPPLIES
* Seller is only renting a space and must supply their own tables, chairs, canopies, etc. There is no electricity and no generators are allowed. All canopies, tents or umbrellas must be properly anchored. Tents and canopies are required to have weights designed for canopies. We require a minimum of 10 lbs or more to be secured to each leg. Umbrella are required to have 20 lbs minimum of weight securing them. Wind is a common at this venue. You will not be allowed to setup without weights and no refunds will be given.
* This is a RAIN OR SHINE OUTDOOR event. There are no refund, exchanges or rain checks unless the event is canceled by the Galt Area Historical Society prior to the start of the event.
* Seller is aware that the Galt Area Historical Society does not guarantee the safety or security for the person or property of sellers or sellers employees, partners or helpers at the event. Seller assumes all risk or personal injury and loss of property. Seller agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Galt Area Historical Society (and all its officers, volunteers and members), Sacramento County Parks & Recreation and Open Space (and all it officers and participants) against all claims and causes arising out of (1) personal injury to, or loss of property of seller or any of sellers employees, partners and/or helpers, or (2) sellers activities in connection with space rentals from the Galt Area Historical Society.
* It is the sole responsibility of the seller to know, follow and abide by all local, city, county, state and federal regulations governing the sale of merchandise at this event.
By printing my name on the application, I acknowledge that I have read and acknowledge the above.